Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) cut off mark for the 2020/2021 session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above DESPO cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
Authorities of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) have released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara was established through a bill that was signed into law by Governor James Onanefe Ibori in November 2002. This is the result of a partnership between the Delta State Ministry of Education and Westminster University, London. The partnership gave birth to the Delta State Higher Education Project (DSHEP). Located in the agricultural town of Otefe in Ethiope West Local Government Area of Delta State.
DESPO Cut Off Mark
To be eligible to participate in DESPO Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 140 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!