Addressing Journalists in Abuja, the minister said clarification had become neccessary because of distortions and misinformation on the social media.
He said the recruitment exercise will take place on Saturday and it would be conducted by the Ministry of Interior and the Nigerian Immigration Service.
He said, “for the avoidance of doubt, we started this process some months back and having literally overcome some of the initial obstacles, the aptitude test for the enlistment of men to the NIS will take place on Saturday in various centres across the country and the FCT”.
Check the following Links:
- History, Things You Should Know About Nigeria Immigration Service
- Nigeria Immigration Service Offices Nationwide
- Nigeria Immigration Current Affairs Past Questions & Answers
- Nigeria Immigration English Past Questions & Answers
- Nigeria Immigration Mathematics Past Questions & Answers
“It is not the instruction of the ministry of interior that everybody should go to his or her various state of origin to write the examination, this will negate our initial decision to go online to conduct this exercise, to avoid the risk of long transportation and travel and to avoid a risk of spending too much into enlistment into the service.” (VANGUARD)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!