Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Cut-Off Mark 2022/2023
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above DSPG cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
Authorities of Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) have released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise.
The Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku is one of the three polytechnics in Delta State, Nigeria, Located in Ogwashi-Uku Delta State, Nigeria. The Delta State Polytechnic was established by the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Law, 2002.
SEE ALSO: Cut-off Marks for Other Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges.
DSPG Cut Off Mark
To be eligible to participate in DSPG Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 140 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The cut-off mark for all the under-listed National Diploma (ND) courses at Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) is 140. Only candidates who scored at least 140 are eligible to apply for the National Diploma (ND) courses listed below:
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- FASHION DESIGN AND CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY
- FOUNDRY ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- WELDING AND FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates