Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) Students Union Government (SUG) e-election guidelines/rules.
The management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) has released the guidelines/rules for the 2020/2021 Students Union Government (SUG) e-election.
DSPZ SUG E-Election Guidelines/Rules
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
1. Election shall be by e-voting
2. Campaigning through social media platforms is allowed
3. Only ND I& HND I students are eligible to vote
4. Team or group campaigns are not allowed.
5. Campaigns in lecture halls are prohibited to avoid disruption of lectures/classes.
6 All aspirants are to note relevant Sections guiding the electioneering process as contained in the Students Information Handbook and Student Union Government constitution.
7. Eligible voters will vote from their cell phones, computers, and other electronic devices, with personal codes that will be communicated to them.
8. The voting website and procedures will also be communicated to all eligible students on or before Monday 21 December 2020
All students are to take note.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!