Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, EKSUTH school of nursing admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) school of nursing for the 2018/2019 academic session.
EKSU Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Entry Requirements.
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WASC/SSCE/NECO to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2018.
Candidate will be allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO Results.
How to Apply for EKSUTH School Of Nursing Admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Visit the school e-portal at www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng
- Click on Apply Now button
- Input your PIN
- Click on Fill Application button to access the form
- Fill in your data and relevant details required
- Scan and upload your recent passport photograph (Max. size 30kb)
- Click on Submit button.
- Print a copy of acknowledgement and Exam Notification slip (after successful completion of online application) which you will bring to the exam center/venue
- Pay the sum of N11,000.00 (Eleven thousand naira) only into
Bank:United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Name:School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti.
- Make a photocopy of the payment teller and print out
- Submit the original copy of the payment teller to the Bursar at the School of Nursing, EKSUTH, Ado-Ekiti
- Obtain the School Receipt and Admission Registration Scratch Card in the school
- NO PAYMENT TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR AGENT OR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
- CARDS OBTAINED IN THE SCHOOL WILL BE USED THROUGHOUT THE ADMISSION PROCESS TO CHECK BOTH THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW RESULTS
- LOSS OF SCRATCH CARD WILL ATTRACT EXTRA COST FOR REPLACEMENT
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 24TH AUGUST, 2018.
DATE OF EXAMINATION: Saturday 25th August, 2018 by 11:00 a.m.
EXAMINATION VENUE: At centers as designated on notification slips.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Please contact the office of the Pricipal, School of Nursing, EXSUTH, ADO-EKITI.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!