After the success of the first and second batches of the mentorship programme, as well as the emergence of over forty successful mentees who achieved admission into top-ranking colleges in the United States of America, Europe, the United Kingdom, etc. The Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board is organising a third batch of the mentorship programme with the same team of experts and mentors to assist candidates in gaining admission to universities of their choice abroad.
- Graduates MUST be from Enugu State and wish to further their education in the United States or Europe.
- Graduates with a first-class degree get automatic access to this programme with good supporting documentation.
- Graduates with a GRE score of 300 or above, a TOEFL score of 90 or above, or an IELTS score of 7.0 or above.
- Graduates with a GPA between 2.1 and 2.2 who have not taken the above-mentioned tests, but who have publications, conferences, etc., and who can get the aforementioned exam scores.
- Candidates must obtain an authentic LGA identification letter from their LGA of origin.
DESIRABLE QUALITIES IN PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES:
- Active participation in Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board training programmes.
- Outstanding performance in tests and examinations.
- A strong academic record (publications, transcript and conferences)
Publications, transcripts, conferences, and LGA identification letters, among other things.
Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board will hold the following workshop/screening and selection exercise, as well as assigning candidates to mentors:
Date: July 9, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Venue: Nike Lake Resorts Hotel, Enugu.
Bring your LGA identification letter and any supporting documentation.
NOTE: All previous mentees who have not received an international scholarship should attend this programme to reaffirm their commitment.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.