Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
Job Title: Accounts Payable Officer.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Matching of Vendors’ invoices with Purchase Order(PO) and Good Inward Note(GIN) and Job Completion form
- Posting of Repairs and Services and Non LPO invoices
- Invoicing of Engineering Good Inwards Note
- Invoicing of local raw & packing materials and other local purchases.
- Prepare Bank Payment Voucher and payment advice
- Monthly reconciliation
- Responsible for the daily payment transactions processing (fund in/out).
- Ensuring all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner, complying with all Standard Operation Procedures
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit;
- Account analyses & reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
Critical Qualification/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- Minimum University Degree or equivalent in Accountancy or related field. Student membership of relevant professional body ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage.
- I.T skills: Microsoft office tools
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Good numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organise work to meet objectives and identify and deal with problems
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!