Fan Milk Plc job recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer. Fan Milk Plc, a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products, is recruiting for Accounts Payable Officer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, ensuring all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner, complying with all Standard Operation Procedures. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of University Degree or equivalent in Accountancy or related field. Student membership of relevant professional body ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage.
Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
Job Title: Accounts Payable Officer.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Matching of Vendors’ invoices with Purchase Order(PO) and Good Inward Note(GIN) and Job Completion form
- Posting of Repairs and Services and Non LPO invoices
- Invoicing of Engineering Good Inwards Note
- Invoicing of local raw & packing materials and other local purchases.
- Prepare Bank Payment Voucher and payment advice
- Monthly reconciliation
- Responsible for the daily payment transactions processing (fund in/out).
- Ensuring all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner, complying with all Standard Operation Procedures
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit;
- Account analyses & reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
Critical Qualification/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- Minimum University Degree or equivalent in Accountancy or related field. Student membership of relevant professional body ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage.
- I.T skills: Microsoft office tools
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Good numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organise work to meet objectives and identify and deal with problems
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: