Federal College of Education, Kontagora admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session has started.
THIS TO INFORM ALL CANDIDATES WHO SCORED A MINIMUM OF 180 IN THE 2016 UTME AND WHO POSSESS THE MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATION (WASC/NECO/TC II/NABTEC) THAT ADMISSION IS AVAILABLE FOR THEM TO READ ANY OF THE VARIOUS NCE PROGRAMMES IN THE COLLEGE.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
ADMISSION IS FREE AND WILL BE GIVEN TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT FCE KONTAGORA WAS INCLUDED AS ONE OF THEIR CHOICE INSTITUTION TO JAMB.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD FORWARD POHOTOCOPIES OF 2016 UTME JAMB SLIP AND WASC/NECO/TC II/NABTEC RESULTS TO THE ADMISSION OFFICER.
ADMISSION WILL BE BASED ON FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED AS ONLY LIMITED SPACES ARE AVAILABLE.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLLOWING TELEPHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL. 07069630284 AND 08056188918. firstname.lastname@example.org,[email protected] .com and email@example.com
Federal College of Education, Kontagora NCE Courses
For NCE Courses, the college offered fifty-three (53) different subject combinations under five (5) schools. They are:
School of Arts and Social Sciences
- Department of Christian Religious Studies.
- Department of Islamic Religious Studies.
- Department of Social Studies
- Department of Geograhy
- Department of History
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political Science
School of Education
- Department of Education Foundation and Management
- Department of Education Curriculum and Technology
- Department of General Studies
- Department of Educational Psychology, Guidance and Counseling
- Department of Adult and non Formal Education
- Department of Early Childhood Care Education
School of Languages
- Department of Arabic
- Department of English Language
- Department of Hausa
- Department of Yoruba
- Department of French
- Department of Igbo
School of Sciences
- Department of Biology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Integrated Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Physical and Health Education.
School of Vocational Education
- Department of Agricultural Education
- Department of Business Education
- Department of Fine and Applied Arts
- Department of Home Economics.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!