Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas (FPOG), Bonny cut off mark for the 2020/2021 session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above FPOG cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
Authorities of Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas (FPOG), Bonny have released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas is a Federal public institution set up to meet the middle-level manpower development needs of the Oil and Gas sector in Nigeria, in particular, and the West African sub-region, in general; in line with industry needs, community aspirations, as well as forging partnerships with world-class institutions in order to produce a quality workforce that can be employed globally.
FPOG Cut Off Mark
To be eligible to participate in FPOG Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 120 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!