Federal University Dutsin-Ma vacancy for Director, Procurement » Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA), is recruiting for Director, Procurement. The position role includes, but is not limited to, advising on all matters relating to procurement. The ideal candidate should possess a good honours Degree in Accounting, Social Sciences, Business Administration or Law from a recognized Institution (possession of Postgraduate and procurement certificates are added advantage.
Federal University Dutsin-Ma Job Vacancy for Director, Procurement …
Job Title: Director, Procurement (DOP).
Job Location: Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.
- Director Procurement is the Head of the Procurement Department answerable to the Vice-Chancellor and such other statutory bodies of the University as may be prescribed by law in all matters under procurement.
- Advising on all matters relating to procurement;
- Implementing all procurement requirements and plans of the University in line with the Public Procurement Act, 2007 and other relevant documents;
- Heading and directing the Directorate of Procurement;
- Secretary to some procurement committees; and,
- Participating in drafting procurement documents.
- Candidates for the job shall be visionary and dynamic.
- They shall be adequately knowledgeable in the Public Procurement Act 2007 and other procurement regulations issued from time to time by the National Assembly and the Bureau for Public Procurement
- They shall possess personal integrity and demonstrate transparency in their public and personal lives
- They shall have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as a proven record of management capabilities.
Candidates shall possess:
- Good honours Degree in Accounting, Social Sciences, Business Administration or Law from a recognized Institution (possession of Postgraduate and procurement certificates are added advantage;
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Certificate of Exemption or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable;
- Membership registration of relevant professional bodies;
- Attainment of the position of Assistant Director;
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience, five (5) of which shall be in a senior position in a tertiary educational institution
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint packages.
Salaries and Conditions of Service
- The salary and conditions of service for this position shall be as obtainable in the Federal Universities of Nigeria
- The successful candidate would be engaged for an initial period of 5 years
Apply Before: 18th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above are required to submit fifteen (15) sets of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should among other information include the following below:
- Full Name (surname first in capital letters);
- Position applied for;
- Place and Date of Birth;
- State of Origin & Local Government Area;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/E-mail Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children (if any);
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates;
- Academic Qualifications obtained with Dates;
- Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates;
- Working experience including full details of former and present post(s), and pay grade levels history;
- Honours/Distinctions if any;
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Applications should be addressed and submitted in sealed envelopes marked with the title of the rank being applied, to:
Federal University Dutsin-Ma,
- Applicant should request their referees to write and submit a comprehensive confidential report under confidential cover directly to the Registrar
- All referees must be persons who have, at one time or the other supervised the applicant in a formal work or study relationship, and one of them must be the Chief Executive of the last organisation where the applicant has worked or his representative if applicable.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!