Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB notice to students on registration deadline for the 2016/2017 academic session.
This is to inform all the students of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB), that the Senate of the institution at its 2111th statutory meeting held on Tuesday, July 18, 2017, has considered the various appeals received from undergraduate students who are yet to register for 2016/2017 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Senate directed that students in this category should appeal individually through the Dean, Student Affairs to the Vice-Chancellor, within two (2) weeks from this day, stating in details reasons(s) why they failed to register within the stipulated time. Such appeals are to be supported with relevant document.
Consequent on the above, I write to inform concerned students to take advantage of special window and appeal as directed by the Senate, to register for Second Semester 2016/2017 session.
Please note that the deadline for submission to the Dean, Student Affairs is Tuesday, August 1, 2017 to enable handling of the appeal.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!