FUNAAB Reparation Fee & Payment Procedure - 2015/16
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNNAB reparation fee and payment procedure.
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Vice-Chancellor
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- FUNAAB JUPEB Programme Admission Form
- FUNAAB Pre-Degree Programme Admission Form
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Senate of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta at its Special Meeting held on Tuesday, 20th September, 2016, considered the report of the Committee on Students’ Unrest of Thursday, 18th August, 2016 and took the following decisions:
FUNAAB Reparation Fee
Senate approved the payment of the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00),(inclusive of REMITA charges) per student as reparation fee.
Senate also directed that in addition to the payment, students should present letter of undertaking to be of good conduct from their parents and affidavit from the Court of law. Deadline for compliance is 4th October, 2016.
See also: FUNAAB Resumption Date.
FUNAAB Reparation Fee Payment Procedure
Students should make payment into the University REMITA Account using the following guidelines:
- Visit the student portal: portal.unaab.edu.ng and click on Reparation Fee
- Create and print the “September 2016 Student Unrest Reparation Fee Invoice”
- Pay the fee online via debit card; internet banking or through any bank accepting REMITA Payment
- Return to student portal: portal.unaab.edu.ng and click on “Print Receipt”
- Input your Invoice Number and Print your Receipt
- Take the receipt to your Head of Department for clearance.
N. B: The University Portal will be open for payment on Monday, 26th of September, 2016
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates