FUTA Student Wins NIQS Essay Competition
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA student wins Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors national Essay Competition.
- FUTA Computer Based Test Timetable
- Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Computer Based Exam Timetable
- Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- FUTA Short Term Courses/Certificate Programmes Admission Form
Opeoluwa Akinradewo, a 500 level student in the Department of Quantity Surveying Federal University of Technology, Akure has clinched the first prize in a national Students Essay Competition organized by the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors during her 2nd Research Conference (NIQS RECon2) recently hosted by the University.
Akinradewo came first among students of higher institutions across the country who participated in the Essay Competition titled ‘’Emerging Development in the Nigerian Construction Industry: The Roles of Quantity Surveyors’’. The award attracted a plaque and a Certificate of Excellence.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Adebiyi Daramola, has congratulated Master Akinradewo describing him as a worthy ambassador of the University and an exemplification of the quality and excellence of FUTA’s products.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates