University of Liverpool is now accepting applications for the 2018 Hodgson Law Scholarship.
The Hodgson Law Scholarship, which has been made possible through the generous benefaction of Elizabeth Hodgson, widow of the Liverpool Solicitor Joseph Hodgson, who expressed a wish to advance the education and training of lawyers who might work for the benefit of Merseyside. The Trustees wish Hodgson Law Scholars to benefit from education in Liverpool with a view to encouraging the intellectual growth of promising law students and the nurturing of close links with the City of Liverpool and the Liverpool City Region.
Hodgson Law Scholarship Eligibility.
- The Scholarship is available to all prospective Overseas candidates (i.e. non UK, non EU) intending to pursue a postgraduate taught degree in law at the University of Liverpool.
- Applicants must have completed or be in the final year of completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree at a minimum 2.1 (UK Upper Second) or equivalent standard and have an excellent standard of English.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
• Academic excellence.
• Evidence of an interest in legal and public service which may benefit the Liverpool City Region.
• Potential and ambition for future leadership.
• That they are not otherwise able to undertake a postgraduate degree at either institution.
Hodgson Law Scholarship Benefits.
The Scholarship includes full tuition fees for a full-time postgraduate taught degree in law (LLM), and a stipend of £9,135.
How to Apply for Hodgson Law Scholarship.
You will need to complete and submit the Hodgson Law Scholarship application form electronically to the Hodgson Selection Committee by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications may also be sent by post, to the address provided on the application form.
Application Form Official Link
Apply Before: The deadline for receipt of applications is 5pm on Tuesday 1st May 2018.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.