Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Job Vacancy for Billing Analyst …
Job Title: Billing Analyst.
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo State.
- To ensure IBEDC post-paid customers are accurately billed in a timely fashion through the execution of the operations of IBEDC’s billing centers
- Captures inputs on meter reading from marketers across all BUs
- Prepares customer bills based on meter readings:
- Provides periodic reports supervisor on activities of the billing centres
- Produces post-billing reports such as billing status and revenue analysis by tariff etc.; analysing and summarising data and trends
- Ensures regular capturing and billing of unregistered customers
- Ensures timely production and effective distribution of customer bills
- Understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector
- Knowledge of billing /collection practices, procedures, and basic software in billing reconciliation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and relevant billing applications utilised by IBEDC
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- At least 2+ years post qualification experience in customer services or marketing of products and services
Apply Before: 21st May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click here see vacancies” and select “Billing Analyst” to apply accordingly