Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Job Vacancy for Billing Analyst …
Job Title: Billing Analyst.
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo State.
- To ensure IBEDC post-paid customers are accurately billed in a timely fashion through the execution of the operations of IBEDC’s billing centers
- Captures inputs on meter reading from marketers across all BUs
- Prepares customer bills based on meter readings:
- Provides periodic reports supervisor on activities of the billing centres
- Produces post-billing reports such as billing status and revenue analysis by tariff etc.; analysing and summarising data and trends
- Ensures regular capturing and billing of unregistered customers
- Ensures timely production and effective distribution of customer bills
- Understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector
- Knowledge of billing /collection practices, procedures, and basic software in billing reconciliation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and relevant billing applications utilised by IBEDC
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- At least 2+ years post qualification experience in customer services or marketing of products and services
Apply Before: 21st May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click here see vacancies” and select “Billing Analyst” to apply accordingly
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!