IBEDC hiring Motor Vehicle Driver » Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC), headquartered in Ibadan, Oyo State, is recruiting for Motor Vehicle Driver. The position role includes, but is not limited to, driving IBEDC vehicles to pick or/and drop employees. The ideal candidate should possess SSCE/GCE/NABTEB plus a valid and up-to-date drivers license.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Job Vacancy for Motor Vehicle Driver …
Job Title: Motor Vehicle Driver.
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo State.
- To operate IBEDC vehicle to provide support for the day-to-day business operations.
- Drive IBEDC vehicles to pick or/and drop employees.
- Performs minor repairs, arranges for regular maintenance and ensures that IBEDC vehicle is kept clean and in good running condition at all times.
- Perform preventive and regular maintenance on IBEDC vehicle.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of IBEDC vehicles to the supervisor or manager.
- Keep all records, including receipts for IBEDC vehicle maintenance.
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Carry out routine checks on IBEDC vehicles and ensure they are in good condition.
- Record the time when he took the vehicle, where he took the vehicle and when was it returned to the facility.
- Basic Knowledge of the working of various types of vehicles.
- Basic knowledge of maintenance and repairs of vehicles
- Proper understanding of the Nigeria Highway Code.
- Proper understanding of the Company’s Safety standard of driving.
- Proficient in driving
- Good interpersonal relationship
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possession of valid and up-to-date drivers license is required.
- At least 3 years experience of professional driving in Industry that maintain high safety standard.
Apply Before: 28th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- When the page opens, click on “Click here see vacancies” and select “Motor Vehicle Driver” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!