Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Job Vacancy for Motor Vehicle Driver …
Job Title: Motor Vehicle Driver.
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo State.
- To operate IBEDC vehicle to provide support for the day-to-day business operations.
- Drive IBEDC vehicles to pick or/and drop employees.
- Performs minor repairs, arranges for regular maintenance and ensures that IBEDC vehicle is kept clean and in good running condition at all times.
- Perform preventive and regular maintenance on IBEDC vehicle.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of IBEDC vehicles to the supervisor or manager.
- Keep all records, including receipts for IBEDC vehicle maintenance.
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Carry out routine checks on IBEDC vehicles and ensure they are in good condition.
- Record the time when he took the vehicle, where he took the vehicle and when was it returned to the facility.
- Basic Knowledge of the working of various types of vehicles.
- Basic knowledge of maintenance and repairs of vehicles
- Proper understanding of the Nigeria Highway Code.
- Proper understanding of the Company’s Safety standard of driving.
- Proficient in driving
- Good interpersonal relationship
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possession of valid and up-to-date drivers license is required.
- At least 3 years experience of professional driving in Industry that maintain high safety standard.
Apply Before: 28th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- When the page opens, click on “Click here see vacancies” and select “Motor Vehicle Driver” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.