Are you tired of staying at home? If yes, here is an opportunity for you to get admitted into 200 Level at any university of your choice (except UNILAG) by participating in a 10 months programme known as Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB). IJMB is supervised by Ahmed Bello University, ABU Zaria.
When applying for IJMB, you would be allowed to choose three courses/subjects that are related to what you want to study in the University of your Choice. The highest point for each course is five (5) points, which is denoted by A. That is all the three courses will have fifteen (15) points in total.
IJMB grade classification
A = 5 courses/subjects
B = 4 points
C = 3 points
D = 2 points
E = 1 points
F = 0 points
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
For you to be considered as being pass in IJMB exam you must score a minimum points of 5 points in total i,e EDE stands for (1+2+1) which is five (5) points.
Advantages of IJMB Over JAMB And Other Programmes
- IJMB result remains valid for 15 years meaning it can be used over and over again, unlike JAMB that expires after a year.
- Even with IJMB, you can still be attempting JAMB.
- With IJMB you will get admitted into 200 Level
- Candidates that participate in IJMB are fewer in numbers compared to JAMB
How to Apply for IJMB
Now, majority of Nigerian varsities conduct IJMB training programme every year. You can Join institutions like ABU, KWASU, FUTMINNA and etc.
IJMB is real. As explained above, only UNILAG don’t accept IJMB currently.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!