IROKO Job Vacancy for Programme Planner …
IROKO Partners Limited, Africa’s leading Entertainment Technology Company, is recruiting for Programme Planner. The position role includes, but is not limited to, executing the planning strategy set by the Head of Programming for a selection of channels. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Job Title: Programme Planner.
Job Location: Lagos.
- As one of our Programme Planners, you will be responsible for executing the planning strategy for a set of channels within our portfolio and for releasing the monthly schedules in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute the planning strategy set by the Head of Programming for a selection of channels
- Enter plans into scheduling system and release monthly schedules
- Take responsibility for the timely release of the plans
- Ensure all planning is in line with local regulatory guidelines
- Process schedule changes and inform all stakeholders
- Monitor inventories and rights
- Keep all associated documentation
- Create PowerPoint presentation of channel highlights when required
- Be the point of contact for the scheduling team, compliance, traffic, play out and all other departments regarding any day to day issues that may arise
- Update traffic minutes, check delivery dates and act when needed
- Deal with day to day programming enquiries
- Attend meetings and perform other duties as and when required.
- To be successful in this role it is essential to have a passion and deep knowledge of Nollywood movies.
- Preferably you would also have a TV/project planning background.
- Very good knowledge of office tools, including the sheets.
- You will have proven communication skills and be highly organised with the ability to prioritise and co-ordinate workflow in a pressured and constantly changing environment.
- You must be proactive and process minded with meticulous attention to detail.
- This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work for a fast paced, successful and exciting international organisation within the media industry.
Apply Before: 15th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? send you Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected]
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!