IROKO Job Vacancy for Customer Retention Officer …
IROKO Partners Limited, Africa’s leading Entertainment Technology Company, is recruiting for Customer Retention Officer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, placing engagement and retention calls to our local customer base to provide support.. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Job Title: Customer Retention Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Placing engagement and retention calls to our local customer base to provide support.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product by determining the cause of the problem, then selecting and explaining the best solution
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new irokotv products/services
- Excels at multi-tasking
- Proven problem-solver
- Adaptive to change
- Independent and resourceful
- Solid team player who thrives on working in a fast paced environment
Apply Before: 8th May, 2018.
Interview Date: 8th May, 2018, by 9:00am.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should come for an open interview at:
Valley View Plaza,
99 Opebi Link Road,
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!