JUPEB Job Vacancy for Chief Test Officer in Lagos …
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is recruiting for Chief Test Officer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, development, commissioning, moderation, critique and field testing of test items as well as item analysis in each of the advertised subjects. The ideal candidate should possess a Masters Degree in any Teaching Subject or in Tests and Measurement.
Job Title: Chief Test Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Development, commissioning, moderation, critique and field testing of test items as well as item analysis in each of the advertised subjects.
- Planning and administration of the Boards examinations in various centres across the country
- Participation in the accreditation and supervision of operations in various Affiliate Universities
- Maintaining the integrity, security and supervision of tests to the required standards
- Planning and coordination of training and activities of the Board
- Supervision of Test Officers and coordination of activities in the various affiliate centres
- Other duties as assigned by the Registrar & CE.
- Minimum qualification of a Masters Degree in any Teaching Subject or in Tests and Measurement.
Applicants must have at least twelve (12) years experience in managerial position in:
- An examination body and must have been involved in Test Development, Test Administration, and/or Evaluation
- Teaching/research in Tests and Measurement in a university. Applicants could be serving or retired officers.
- Applicants must be computer literate, compliant and proficient in Microsoft and other relevant applications.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of three (3) Referees, all applicants should request their Referees to forward references on them to: “The Senior Admin/HR Officer, 14, Barikisu Iyede Street, Onike Yaba, Lagos.”
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send your application and CV addressed to the “Registrar & Chief Executive Officer”, via: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Six (6) hard copies of the application and CV should also be submitted at:
14, Barikisu Iyede Street,
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!