Kings University, Odeomu, Osun State, is now selling the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for admission into its various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain Kings University Post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the Kings University, Odeomu, Osun State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Admission to Kings University is open to all irrespective of gender, race, religion or political leanings. Applicants must satisfy all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
Kings University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must have sat for the current year (2021) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in the University.
- Candidates who did not select the University while registering for the 2021 JAMB UTME, but wishes to be admitted into Kings University are advised to change their First choice Institution to Kings University at any JAMB Office or any JAMB certified Cyber Café, then follow the instructions above.
- In addition to the above, the University conducts a Virtual Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may, however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cybersecurity
- B.Sc. Microbiology
Faculty Of Humanities, Management and Social Science
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
How to Apply for Kings University Post UTME Form
Application forms may be obtained and completed online from the University Portal at portal.kingsuniversity.edu.ng.
The application fee of two thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) is to be paid online through the Kings University WebPAY platform. All candidates seeking admission into Tertiary Institutions and who have satisfied criteria for their degree programmes of choice as advertised and met JAMB minimum requirement are eligible.
SEE ALSO: Kings University School Fees Schedule
Please ensure you complete your information correctly in the subsequent forms presented and submit as appropriate. You will be required to upload a passport photograph image of yourself which should not be more than 50 Kb in file size and the Width and Height is between 150 and 250 Pixels.
All applicants to Kings University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2021/2022 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to KINGS UNIVERSITY.
CALL THE ADMISSION OFFICE VIA (08150846566, 08150846574) FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.