Lagos State University (LASU) revised calendar of academic activities for the completion of the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session has been released. See LASU academic calendar below.
This is to inform all the students of the Lagos State University (LASU) that the Senate of the institution at its meeting has approved the revised Academic Calendar for the first semester, 2019/2020 Academic Session.
LASU Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Freshmen.
HARMATTAN (FIRST) SEMESTER.
- Preparation for resumption (finalise and assess preparedness) – 31st August to 11th September, 2020 (1st two (2) Weeks)
- Lectures for 400 level, 500 level, 600 level and Postgraduate School students (Masters and PhDs), culminating into Examination – 21st September to 23rd October, 2020 (3rd to 12th Week)
- Virtual 2019/2020 Matriculation for 100 level students with modification (Mixed or Hybrid) – 14th October, 2020
- Test and Revision – 26th October to 6th November, 2020 (3rd & 12th Week)
- Examination for Final Year Students – 9th November to 20th November, 2020 (3rd & 12th Week)
- Lectures for 100, 200 and 300 level students, culminating into Examination – 23rd November to 15th January, 2020 (13th to 20th week)
- Harmattan (First) Semester Examinations for 100, 200 and 300 level students – 18th January to 5th February, 2020 ( 21st to 23rd Week)
- Lectures for Sandwich Degree Programme Students, Part-Time students in Epe and Diploma students – 13th November, 2020 to 9th January, 2021
- Lecture hours – 8am to 4pm Daily
- Lecture Days:
- Mondays and Tuesdays – 300 and 200 level students
- Wednesdays and Thursdays – 100 level students
- Fridays and Saturdays – Sandwich/Part-Time Programme, Postgraduate Programme and Diploma Programme
- Lectures/Revision for 100, 200 and 300 level students – 23rd November, 2020 to 15th January, 2021 (8 Weeks)
- Examination for 100, 200 and 300 Level Students – 18th January to 5th February, 2021 (3 Weeks)
- Lecture hours – 8am – 4pm (8 Hours)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!