Lagos State University, LASU has debunked in totality a social media report making the rounds that first semester exams will commence on 28th September, 2020.
It has come to the attention of the Lagos State University Management of the malicious and fake rumour going round the social media that the Vice Chancellor, Professor Olanrewaju Fagbohun, SAN, NPOM, has said that students of the University will commence their First Semester examination on September 28, 2020.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Members of the University Community (staff and students) and the General Public are hereby informed that there is no iota of truth in the information as it did not emanate from the University and are advised to disregard such fake notices.
The General Public is further advised to always cross-check any notice, credited to the Lagos State University, on its official website: www.lasu.edu.ng, or any of its official social media platforms for authenticity.
Coordinator, Centre for Information, Press and Public Relations, LASU
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!