Madonna University (MU) Post-UTME application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Madonna University post UTME form is FREE!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Madonna University, Nigeria, undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Recommended: Madonna University School Fees Schedule.
About Madonna University.
Madonna University, Nigeria is the first Private Catholic University in the West African Region and also the First Private University to be approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria. Madonna University Nigeria commenced full Academic Programmes in 1999. This noble Institution was founded by Very Rev. Fr. Prof. EMP. Edeh CSSP OFR.
Madonna University Available Degree Programmes.
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- College of Medicine
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Economics
- Department of Entrepreneurship
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Sociology
FACULTY OF EDUCATION / ARTS
- Department of Business Education
- Department of Computer Science Education
- Department of English Language
- Department of Philosophy
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF PHARMACY
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Industrial Chemistry
- Department of Microbiology
OTHER DEGREE AWARDING PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES
- Medical Laboratory Science (B.Mls)
- Optometry (OD)
- Public Health (B.Ph)
- Nursing Science (B.Nsc)
Madonna University Admission Requirements.
Five (5) O’ Level Credit Level Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language and Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
How to Apply for Madonna University Admission Screening.
All prospective undergraduates who scored up to 160 in the most recent JAMB UTME are qualified to apply including those who did not choose madonna as first choice.
Candidates awaiting SSCE result or its equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission provided the result will be available on resumption in September, 2018.
Candidates should collect Screening forms from any of our three (3) campuses or any branch of Mayfresh Mortgage Bank Nation-wide, fill and submit to the officer the form was previously obtained from.
Also the form is available online at Fresh Applicants. Open this link, fill and submit the form online and wait for responses from the university admission office.
Screening and Admission forms are FREE
All intending Candidates must undergo medical examination in Madonna University Medical Centres on payment of necessary medical fees.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
All completed Admission forms should be submitted to the Admissions Officer or Office of the Registrar, in any of our three (3) campuses, any of Mayfresh Mortgage Bank Nation-wide or electronically through fresh applicants link.
- Madonna University, Elele Campus, Rivers State
- Madonna University, Okija Campus, Anambra State
- Madonna University, Akpugo Campus, Enugu State
Candidates will be properly informed of the arrangement for screening (no aptitude test) on submission of their duly completed admission forms.
For further enquiries contact us
08137180957, 08078130033, 08078129083
08135955826, 08148396740, 07082137027
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2018/2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!