MTN Nigeria Job Vacancy for Analyst, Enterprise Risk Management …
MTN Nigeria, leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, is recruiting for Analyst, Enterprise Risk Management. The position role includes, but is not limited to, assisting in the analysis of all risk exposures (opportunity, hazard, uncertainty etc.) that pose an internal or external threat. The ideal candidate should possess First Degree in relevant discipline plus minimum of 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others.
Job Title: Analyst, Enterprise Risk Management.
Job Location: Lagos
- To assist in the analysis of all risk exposures (opportunity, hazard, uncertainty etc.) that pose an internal or external threat (political, economic, financial, market, international) to the business, its people and its assets
- Analyse the financial statements and other MTNN assets carefully timely with the transparency.
- Update risk items identified on risk management system and gather data on all risk related projects.
- Update risk management system and monitor regulatory developments and recommend modifications to existing practices.
- Prepare and collate reports on risk management activities within MTNN.
- Identify and analyse the areas of potential risk threatening MTNN’s assets, earning capacity, and conduct risk scoring and impact assessment within MTNN.
- Evaluate risk exposures (opportunity, hazard, uncertainty etc.) that pose an internal or external threat (political, economic, financial, market, international) and make necessary recommendations.
- Generate reports, presentations to highlight the effects of risks and suggest changes to the management based on the solutions to adopt newer strategies to overcome the risks.
- Credibility in attending to customers
- Work with Risk Manager for the reduction of the risks and propose solutions to overcome those risks and their effects
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Risk Management (either as Risk Manager or Risk Management Consulting)
- Experience with exception reporting, experience with assessment, documentation, implementation and/or design of internal controls
- Telecommunication experience is desirable
- B.A, B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND
Apply Before: 17th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Follow the link below to apply
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!