Niger Delta University, NDU resumption date for the continuation of first semester 2017/2018 academic session. The resumption dates for Regular, Part-Time, Pre-Degree and Postgraduate Students of NDU are available below.
The Senate of Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, at it’s 156th meeting (Regular) held on Thursday 31st, May 2018 has decided and approved the resumption date for all students as scheduled below:
1. All Part-Time, Pre-Degree and Postgraduate students are to resume academic activities with effect from Monday, June 4, 2018.
2. All Nursing students who are to sit for the Nursing Council of Nigeria Examination to come from their various homes on the day of the examination and leave University immediately after the examinations
3. All regular students are to resume academic activities in the University for the 2017/2018 Academic session with effect from Monday, June 18th, 2018.
4. Students are to pay all necessary fees/charges and show evidence of registration of course before they would be allowed entry into the University
5. Students who are unable to meet the above conditions should apply for suspension of studies.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!