Federal Poly Nekede ND Evening Admission List 2022/2023
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) ND Evening Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- The management of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) has released the National Diploma (ND) Evening Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) National Diploma (ND) Evening programmes admission that the management of the polytechnic has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission.
- Federal Cooperative College (FCC) Ibadan Admission List
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) Admission List
- Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology (AD-COHST) Admission List
- Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology Vom (FCAHPTVOM) Admission List
- Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) Admission List
NEKEDEPOLY ND Evening admission List for the 2022/2023 academic year has been successfully uploaded on the polytechnic portal.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Nekede Evening Admission List
- Go to Nekede poly admission status portal at http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Insert your Application Form Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Log-In’ to access your admission status.
Admitted candidates are required to accept this offer by prompt payment of the acceptance fee of ₦ 40,000.00(Forty Thousand hundred Naira ) on Remita Platform at any bank of your choice (Nationwide) within two weeks or have the admission forfeited.
See Also: Federal Poly Nekede Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
Follow the steps below for your registration:
- Proceed to the school’s website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng to raise the acceptance fee invoice and make payment then return to the website and obtain your payment receipt.
- Upload your relevant documents on the school website.
- Monitor your screening status on the school’s website. You will also be notified via SMS/Email when you have been screened.
- If successful your SMS/Email will contain Remita Fee payment RRR.
- Kindly visit the school’s website, create your portal ID and pay school fees via Bank or online with ATM Card then obtain school fee receipt on the same portal.
- Proceed to Medicals for X-Ray Screening.
- Visit MIS for your Matric Number and Student ID Card.
- Log in to your portal account and Register Semester Courses.
- Print Semester Course Registration and Take to your Department for Approval
Registration must be completed within one month of acceptance of the offer of admission. The admission lapses upon non-compliance within this time duration.
Please, note that if any disparity is subsequently discovered on the relevant educational qualification which you claimed, you will be required to withdraw from the institution.
Congratulations to all the candidates offered provisional admission into NEKEDEPOLY ND Evening programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates