This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Nigerian Airforce recruitment that the schedule for the zonal screening exercise has been released. NAF zonal recruitment screening exercise will commence on April, 11 and ends on April 29, 2016.
The timetable of the screening exercise is available on http://careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/static/index?page=SOA2016.
- All applicants are to come to the Centres ONLY on their scheduled days.
- On screening days, applicants are to come along with the following:
- Evidence of text message received from NAF DRRR.
- Original copy of Birth certificate/ Declaration of Age
- Original certificates of NECO, WASC, NABTECH,ND as applicable, Trade test 3,2,1 as applicable,NCE as applicable.
- On Saturday 23 April 2016 (day slated for the Aptitude Test) all applicants are to come along with only their letters of invitation, Acknowledgement Cards, HB Pencil and Eraser from 8 am. The Aptitude Test starts at 12 noon in all the Centres and ends at 1 pm.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!