Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) pre-screening result is out. Zonal screening exercise details too are available here.
Latest Update: The Zonal Screening Exercise will now hold between February 19 – March 3, 2017 at the designated Zonal Centres.
- Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- List of Candidates Shortlisted for Nigerian Army 83 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Screening Exercise Nationwide
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview List, Date & Requirements
- Borno State Government Teachers Recruitment
- Egbin Power Plc Students Industrial Training Programme (SIWES)
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Nigerian Army 2016 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women pre-screening examination on the Saturday, January 7, 2017, that their results are now available on the Nigerian Army recruitment website. Successful candidates will be eligible to participate in the Zonal Screening Exercise.
Successful candidates at the pre-screening examination will take part in Zonal Screening Exercise at the designated Zonal Centres for their state of origin
on January 22, 2017 has been postponed to February 19 – March 3, 2017.
Recommended: Nigerian Army Zonal Screening Exercise Centres
How To Check 76 RRI Nigerian Army Pre-Screening Result
1) Go to the Nigeria army recruitment website, http://narecruitment.org/.
2) Login with your email and password towards the end of the page to access your details.
Note: Download and print out this DSS Certification form . Candidates should take this for attestation by their State DSS Office. All candidates must present the duly attested forms at the Zonal Screening Centers before they can be admitted for the exercise. Any candidate who fails to provide this form duly attested will be disqualified.
Candidates selected at the Zonal Screening Exercise will immediately commence training at The Depot, Nigerian Army, Zaria.
MSG Team congratulates all the candidates that made it to the Nigerian Army Zonal Screening Exercise.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.