NIMASA Science and Technical College, NSTC admission form for the 2015/2016 academic session is now on sale.
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) CBT Centres
- Federal Cooperative College (FCC) Ibadan Admission List
- Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology (AD-COHST) Admission List
- Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology Vom (FCAHPTVOM) Admission List
- Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) Admission List
Authorities of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for their 2015/2016 academic session Science and Technical school admission.
Programmes Offered at NIMASA Science and Technical College & Duration.
- Automobile Department
- Electrical Department
- Building Department
- Carpentry Department
- Marine Department
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Mechanical Department
The duration for each programme is three (3) Years i.e (6) Semesters comprising classroom studies, workshop/laboratory and industrial training.
NIMASA Science and Technical College – Admission Requirements.
Entry requirements into NIMASA Science and Technical College is Junior Secondary School Certificate (JSSC) from any of the recognized government approved secondary schools with five (5) Credits in Mathematics, English, Introductory Technology, Integrated Science, Social Studies or Citizenship Education.
NIMASA Science and Technical College Admission – Method of Application.
- Fill and submit the application form online at http://www.nimasa.gov.ng/nstc/.
- Check the outcome of your application.
- For invited candidates: print your examination slip online.
- Invited candidates are required to come with printed examination slip, two (2) passport photograph, original Junior Secondary School Certificate (JSSC) along with writing materials (i.e pen, pencil and eraser) to their respective examination centres.
- Please note that you are restricted to your choice of centre.
NSTC Entrance Examination Centres.
|Abuja||Model Primary School Maitama||10.00am|
|Delta||St. Brendan’s College, Bomadi||10.00am|
|Enugu||University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus||10.00am|
|Lagos||Nigerian Maritime Resource Centre, Kirikiri, Apapa, Lagos.||10:00am|
|Makurdi||Benue State University, Makurdi||10.00am|
|(1)||ENGINEERING TRADE (NTC)||Code|
|1||Motor Vehicle Work||020|
|2||Vehicle Body Building||090|
|3||Light Vehicle Repair Work||100|
|5||Electrical Installation and Maintenance Work||040|
|7||Mechanical Engineering Practice||060|
|8||Fabrication and Welding||050|
|9||Refrigeration and Air Conditioner Practice||080|
|10||Marine Engineering Craft||150|
|11||Ship Building Practice Craft||160|
|12||Computer Craft Practice||380|
|(2)||CONSTRUCTION TRADE (NTC)||Code|
|1||Bricklaying, Blocklaying and Concreting||210|
|2||Carpentry and Joinery||240|
|GENERAL EDUCATION SUBJECTS||Code|
|7||Information & Communication Technology||008|