National Open University (NOUN) students protest increment in school fees
Students of the National Open University, NOUN Benin Study Center yesterday protested what they described as outrageous increment of school fees by the management.
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Graduation List
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Gets New Registrar, Bursar, Librarian
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
A student who spoke said, the students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)Benin Study Centre are tired of this onerous ,harsh, detrimental increment of school fees.
It was learnt that to clear a session now one have to pay a minimum of N112,000. Course registration which is usually done every semester is between N2500 – N3500. In addition to these the school fees and the examination fees have also been increased.
According to the source, the students of NOUN are grieved and want their voices to be heard and this increment in fees to be addressed.