Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) notice to staff on stay-at-home directive and students on resumption and payment of fees.
The Nasarawa State University management, Keffi (NSUK) has issued a notice to staff and students.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Sequel to the Presidential directive and further directive by the Nasarawa State Government dated 4th January 2020; I write at the behest of the management to inform staff members and the general public that the University shall remain closed until 18th January 2021 effective from the date of this letter.
The decision is informed by the resurgence of COVID-19 Pandemic in Nigeria. By this directive, staff on CONTISS 12/CONUASS 04 and below should stay at home during the period of closure of the University. However, staff on essential duty should remain at their duty posts to continue to render services. Given this development; the Management has further directed as follows:
1. That staff below CONTSS 13/CONUASS 3 stall work from home.
2. That Students at all levels should commence the payment of School fees immediately
3. That Postgraduate Students should resume the defence of their Project using virtual mode Staff are once again strongly advised to observe COVID-19 protocols as prescribed by the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19 to avoid further spread of the pandemic
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!