OAU Executive MBA Admission Form 2021/2022 Session
Last updated on
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State, is now selling application forms for admission into its Executive Master in Business Administration (MBA) Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain OAU Executive MBA form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Executive MBA Programme (two years) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The two-year (four semesters) Executive MB A is a professional programme concerned with the ever-increasingly complex professional needs of practising managers. The Executive MBA is specially designed to meet the needs of managers who have had considerable experience in the field but are unable to leave their work to engage in full-time study.
Objectives of OAU Executive MBA Programme
The overall objectives of the programme are to:
- provide managers at all levels an opportunity to acquire postgraduate education in business management and administration;
- develop the potentials and increase the proficiency of participants in modem management techniques; and
- develop high-level manpower needed in both the public and private sectors of the economy and in all sectors of business management and administration, including financial management, production, marketing and human resource management.
OAU Executive MBA Admission Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) from any recognised University
- Bachelor’s degree with Third Class PLUS Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) from any recognised University
- HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking & Finance or related disciplines from recognised Polytechnics PLUS relevant professional qualifications e.g. ACA, ACCA, ACII, ACIS, ACS, AMNIM, animn, arpa, ACIB, ACIPM, CIS, ACTI, CAN
- HND in other disciplines from recognised Polytechnics PLUS Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Administration, Finance and Management disciplines from any recognized University
- Professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, ACII, ACIS, AMNIM, animn, arpa, ACIB, ACIPM, CIS, ACTI, CNA- PLUS five (5) years work experience in a managerial position.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
- All candidates must have Five Credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level, as basic requirement.
- Applicants will be notified of the date for the MBA Admission Test (MBAAT) via e-mail in due time.
How to Apply for OAU Executive MBA Programme Admission
Purchase of application form shall be online only.
Candidates can pay the application fee and complete the application forms online by following the steps:
Step 1: Log on to http://apply.oaunetque.com.
Step 2: Click on Create application account and use a viable personal e-mail address and password to create an application account.
Step 3: Click on Create New Form to select Executive Master of Business Administration
Step 4: Click on the displayed Form number to open the application form
Step 5: Click on Remita to pay the application processing fee of N20.000.00 (Twenty thousand Naira only).
- Applicants should provide two (2) sets of the following documents to support their applications:
- Photocopy of all applicable academic and professional certificates
- Photocopy of NYSC Certificate
- Photocopy of O’Level Certificate(s) (WAEC/NECO)
- Birth Certificate /Declaration of Age
- Original academic transcript
- Applicants should forward one set of the above-listed documents to:
Deputy Registrar/College Secretary,
Obafemi Awolowo University,
- The second set of the above-listed documents should be forwarded to:
Executive MBA Programme,
Department of Management and Accounting,
Obafemi Awolowo University,
- (a) ATM Cards for all banks are supported.
(b) Progress on application forms can be monitored online.
(c) Admission letters will be sent by e-mail and courier.
N.B Any applicant whose original transcript is not available before the admission exercise commences will not be considered for admission.
CLOSING DATE: Duly completed application forms must be submitted online on or before September 30, 2022.
SEE ALSO: List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates