Olam Nigeria Job Vacancy for Graduate Engineering Trainee …
Job Location: Lagos State.
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam’s businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Sales Assignments and Live Projects. They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre Sales
- First degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering from a reputable institution
- Minimum of second class upper grade.
- 0-1 year work experience
- Young and energetic
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions.
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Qualified? Follow the link below to apply