Apply for Ooni's Scholarship Award - 2016
Last updated on
Ooni’s Scholarship award application form for Prospective Master/Ph.D Student of Ile-Ife Origin.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Osun State University Secures NUC Accreditation
Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the Ooni’s Scholarship Program for Prospective Master/Ph.D Student of Ile-Ife Origin.
Ooni’s Scholarship Award Eligibility
- Applicants for master programmes should be withing the age bracket of 20-30 years while PhD applicants should be within the age bracket 30-35 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of second class upper division/Ph.D grade for master and Ph.D programmes respectively.
- Applicants with second lower grade already pursuing master degree who are in the employment of any recognized tertiary institutions shall be considered. This category of applicants are exempted from the first bullet above.
How to Obtain Ooni’s Scholarship Award Application Form
Formal application forms are obtainable at the following centres:
- NIDSA National Secretariat, Ife City Hall, Enuwa, Ile Ife.
- NIDSA Local Chapters Nationwide.
- Hammath Wheel 111, Ibadan Road, Ile-Ife.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the completed application form to the following centres:
1.) NIDSA Secretariat Nationwide
2.) Treasureland Office – Hammath Wheel 111,
For more information, contact:
Barr. Funsho Olagbaju,
Chairman, Scholarship Committee,
Mr. Omisakin Waheed Adekunle,
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates