Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU pre-degree programme admission application form for the 2014/2015 academic session is on sale.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago-Iwoye, Centre for Continuing Education, is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into it 2014/2015 academic session 10 months pre-degree programme.
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) 40th Foundation Anniversary
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- UNILAG Diploma in Human Kinetics & Health Education Admission Form
- List Of Courses Offered by OOU (Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye)
- Benue State University (BSU) Pre-Degree / Preliminary Science Admission Form
About OOU Pre-Degree Programme
The Pre-Degree Programme (I) is two-semester each of 15 weeks duration, designed to prepare candidates for admission into degree programmes in all disciplines of the University.
The Pre-Degree programme (II) is 10 months intensive coaching designed to prepare candidates for A/Level in WASC and Cambridge as well as IJMB examinations for admissions into Direct Entry in any University.
OOU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
Applicants for admission into the Pre-Degree Programme I are expected to have a minimum of five O’Level credits at one or two sittings, including English Language; Credit in Mathematics and three other Science subjects for all Science based courses; Credit in Mathematics and three other Social Science subjects for all Social Science based courses and Credit in four Arts subjects for all Arts based courses. Applicants without complete O/Level credits are encouraged to take advantage of the programme to re-sit their O/level examination in order to gain admission into the University.
Applicants for admission into Pre-Degree Programme II are expected to have completed O/Level results and are desired to sit for A/Level WASC, A/Level Cambridge & IJMB Examinations.
Candidates awaiting O’ Level results may apply but will be considered only if the result arrives early enough.
All candidates will be expected to pay for their external examinations as at when due, as the tuition fees are exclusive of external examination fees such as UTME, IJMB, A/LEVEL WASC and A/Level Cambridge.
PROSPECTS FOR ADMISSION INTO DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Admission into the degree programmes of the University is based strictly on entry requirements and in proportion to the admission quota for various Faculties/Colleges in the University.
Candidates for admission into Year One (I) of the relevant degree programmes of the University must satisfactorily pass their pre-degree programme examinations and satisfy the minimum matriculation requirements for pursuing degree programmes in Nigerian Universities.
Candidates have the advantage of applying into any University of their choice and may not sit for OOU Post-UTME.
List of Courses under Pre-Degree Programme:
|ARTS AND LAW OPTIONS||BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES OPTIONS||PHYSICAL SCIENCES OPTIONS||SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES OPTIONS|
|English & Performing Arts:
(a) English Option
(b) Performing Arts Option
(a) Agric Economics
(b) Agric/Farm Mgt
(c) Agric Extension & Rural Sociology
(d) Animal Production
(e) Soil Sciences
(f) Home & Hotel Mgt
|Education Arts||Biochemistry||Architecture||Education Social Sciences (combined Honours)|
|History (Combined Honours)||Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry||Computer Science||Mass Communication|
|Law||Education Science||Chemistry||Accounting, Banking and Finance|
|Nigerian & Foreign Languages:
|(a) Christian Religious Studies
(b) Islamic Religious Studies
(c) Religious & Science
(d) History and Diplomatic Studies
|Pharmacy||Physics & Electronics||Geography and Regional Planning (Social Science)
(a) Transport Planning and Management
(b) Industrial and Labour Relations
|Geography and Regional Planning (Science)|
MODE OF OBTAINING APPLICATION FORMS
– ANY INTENDING CANDIDATE SEEKING ADMISSION INTO PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMMES OF OLABISI ONABANJO, AGO IWOYE CAN FILL THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE BY VISITING http://cced.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/predegree.php
– AFTER FILLING THE FORM ONLINE THE CANDIDATES ARE TO SENT A TEXT MESSAGE INCLUDING THEIR APPLICATION FORM NUMBER TO ANY OF THE NUMBERS BELOW
– PAYMENT FOR THE FORM WILL BE EFFECTED WITH OTHER FEES ON RESUMPTION
– THE COST OF FORM IS EIGHT THOUSAND NAIRA (N8,000.00) ONLY
– THE SCHOOL FEE. Check: OOU Pre-Degree School Fees Schedule – 2014/15
– HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION IS THIRTY-ONE THOUSAND NAIRA (N31,000.00) ONLY (OPTIONAL)
– RESUMPTION DATE – MONDAY, 27TH OCTOBER, 2014
– LECTURE COMMENCEMENT DATE – MONDAY, 10TH NOVEMBER, 2014
– CONTACT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS FOR MORE DETAILS: 08055268529, 08155955309, 08155955126