This is to inform all the students of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) that the senate of the institution had an emergency on Friday, 20th of December 2013 where they announced a new academic calendar for the continuation of the 2012/2013 academic session second semester. The following decisions were also made during the meeting:
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Academic Calendar for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Academic Calendar
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Cut Off Mark
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Matriculation Ceremony
1. The suspended examination should continue on 2nd January, 2014. To this end, the Examination Committee has been directed to harmonize the Batch A and B examinations to run concurrently;
2. Senate also magnanimously extended the regularization of studentship by defaulting students to 27th December, 2013. Any student who fails to use the window of opportunity will proceed on Leave of Absence for 2012/2013 session at expiration of the deadline. Heads of Department are expected to be available to sign the students’ regularization and registration documents as the case may be;
3. Heads of Department are directed to process all outstanding results of students in their Departments for the approval of Senate. This is with a view to clear all issues of outstanding results this session.
Dates & Activities
20th December, 2013: Resumption of activities for Harmattan Semester, 2012/2013.
2nd – 16th January, 2014: Continuation of Examinations.
17th – 31st January, 2014: Marking/Processing of Results.
20th Jan- 21st June, 2014: Rain Semester.
20th Jan – 9th May, 2014: Lectures.
12th May – 30th May, 2014: Examinations.
31st May – 21st June, 2014: Marking/Processing of Results/Break.