After the publication of the Osun State College of Education (OSCOED), Ilesa Pre-NCE 1st Batch Admission List, the authorities of the institution announced the resumption date and the procedure to pay the college pre-NCE admission acceptance fee for the 2013/2014 academic session.
All admitted students into the Osun State College of Education (OSCOED), Ilesa pre-NCE programme are to resume on Monday, 25th of November, 2013 and proceed to SKYE BANK (ACCT NO: 1770751065) for the payment of N2,000 (two thousand naira) non-refundable acceptance fee.
After the payment of the acceptance fee, admitted candidates are required to proceed to the ICT directorate to collect pin/serial to print the acceptance letter, admission letter before Friday 29th of November.
The following would be required at the basic studies directorate for screening exercise:
• Statement Of Result,
• Comupter Sheet/Certificate **
• Testimonial **
• Birth Certificate, **
• Local Government Identification, **
• Attestation Letter From A Reputable Person, **
• School Fee Reciept (Skye Bank; “Account Number “1770750738), **
• Acceptance Letter **
• Acknowledgement Letter, **
• Admission Letter,
• Two Passport Photograph, **
• Basic Studies Registration Fee Reciept