Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) is now accepting applications from admission seekers for its 2021/2022 Scholarship. See the requirements and how to apply for Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) Scholarship below.
- Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2022/2023 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Harvard Business School
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Cambridge University
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Programme
As admission for the 2021/2022 Session is still ongoing at the Precious Cornerstone University Ibadan, the management of the University is hereby giving a 50% tuition fee waiver for applicants seeking 100 Level admission into any of the following programs;
- BSc Industrial Chemistry
- BSc Industrial Mathematics
- BSc Physics with Electronics
- BSc Banking and Finance
- BSc Marketing
Candidates with a minimum score of 120 in the 2021 UTME and 5 O-Level Credits including English Language, Mathematics and other relevant subjects (in not more than two sittings) are eligible to apply.
For enquiries, contact the University admission office on any of the following lines; 07064263413, 08109043540, 08131811946, 08060051554
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.