Asian Institute of Technology, AIT is now accepting applications for the President Robert B. Banks Scholarship, 2018/2019.
The family of the late Prof. Robert B. Banks has announced the creation of a new perpetual annual master’s scholarship to be awarded to a most deserving applicant, in memory of the late AIT President, Prof. Robert B. Banks, who had served as AIT’s third President from 1977 to 1983. The scholarship awardee is expected to have the highest academic credentials and financially deserving. The scholarship is open to all academic programs of all the three schools at AIT.
President Robert B. Banks Scholarship Eligibility.
The applicant should first meet all the AIT criteria for master’s admission for scholarships including English language requirement. The scholarship is open to all candidates.
- regardless of the academic program
- from any nationality, and of any gender;
- with high academic performance in their Bachelor’s studies;
- should provide a personal statement (one to two pages) of why they are choosing the specific academic program, and what they hope to achieve upon graduation;
- should provide details regarding their financial status.
President Robert B. Banks Scholarship Benefits.
- Full tuition and registration fees for 4 semesters
- Monthly Bursary (including accommodation)
- Medical insurance, Visa fees, Student Union fee
- Research Support
How to Apply for President Robert B. Banks Scholarship.
Apply for admission at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) to be considered for this scholarship
Apply Here Official Link
Apply Before: 31st March, 2018.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.