Fan Milk Plc job recruitment for Quality Control Officer. Fan Milk Plc, a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products, is recruiting for Quality Control Officer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, supporting investigation or improvement process. The ideal candidate should possess HND/B.Sc Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry with other related fields preferred (3months – 1year industrial experience in a food industry would be an added advantage).
Quality Control Officers Recruitment at Fan Milk Plc
Job Title: Quality Control Officer.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Floor Support: Support investigation or improvement process
- Support to assure Water Quality for product processing
- Support verification of finished products
- Support assessment of equipment efficiency
- Support to assure laboratory efficiency
- Raw materials, packing materials inspection analysis & documentation as specified in ISO 22000 Quality manual file
- Monitoring of in-process relating inspection, finished products analysis & documentation as specified in ISO 22000 Quality manual file.
- Perform a variety of standard microbiological, chemical, physical or sensory testing as specified in ISO 22000 Quality manual file.
- Maintaining daily/weekly logs & data records associated with job function( non-conforming materials/analysis, correction action log, on hold logs & net content files etc) as specified in the ISO 22000 Quality manual file
- Plant & personnel hygiene Sanitation Audit
- Carry out company policy on all required Good Manufacturing Practices,
- Food Safety requirements & escalate Food safety findings or incidents
- Support the compliance for ISO 22000.
- Support improvement initiatives within & outside the factory.
- IPE Factor: Knowledge
The Qualified Applicant possesses the following Background:
- Basic knowledge of laboratory analysis of products
- Good Communication skill to follow through both the up and down stream in the organization.
- Possess active will to achieving set goals and promoting strong team spirit with the team members across the organization.
- Ability to work with time to achieve set goals
- Process improvement and proactive
- Attention to Detail, Thoroughness and ability to deal with Complexity
- High Interest to the Job and expression of Zeal, Commitment and Ownership
- HND/B.Sc Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry with other related fields preferred (3months – 1year industrial experience in a food industry would be an added advantage).
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!