Fan Milk Plc job recruitment for Quality Control Officer. Fan Milk Plc, a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products, is recruiting for Quality Control Officer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, supporting investigation or improvement process. The ideal candidate should possess HND/B.Sc Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry with other related fields preferred (3months – 1year industrial experience in a food industry would be an added advantage).
Quality Control Officers Recruitment at Fan Milk Plc
Job Title: Quality Control Officer.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Floor Support: Support investigation or improvement process
- Support to assure Water Quality for product processing
- Support verification of finished products
- Support assessment of equipment efficiency
- Support to assure laboratory efficiency
- Raw materials, packing materials inspection analysis & documentation as specified in ISO 22000 Quality manual file
- Monitoring of in-process relating inspection, finished products analysis & documentation as specified in ISO 22000 Quality manual file.
- Perform a variety of standard microbiological, chemical, physical or sensory testing as specified in ISO 22000 Quality manual file.
- Maintaining daily/weekly logs & data records associated with job function( non-conforming materials/analysis, correction action log, on hold logs & net content files etc) as specified in the ISO 22000 Quality manual file
- Plant & personnel hygiene Sanitation Audit
- Carry out company policy on all required Good Manufacturing Practices,
- Food Safety requirements & escalate Food safety findings or incidents
- Support the compliance for ISO 22000.
- Support improvement initiatives within & outside the factory.
- IPE Factor: Knowledge
The Qualified Applicant possesses the following Background:
- Basic knowledge of laboratory analysis of products
- Good Communication skill to follow through both the up and down stream in the organization.
- Possess active will to achieving set goals and promoting strong team spirit with the team members across the organization.
- Ability to work with time to achieve set goals
- Process improvement and proactive
- Attention to Detail, Thoroughness and ability to deal with Complexity
- High Interest to the Job and expression of Zeal, Commitment and Ownership
- HND/B.Sc Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry with other related fields preferred (3months – 1year industrial experience in a food industry would be an added advantage).
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!