Applications are invited from eligible nationals of (or refugees in) Commonwealth countries for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka. The deadline for submission of applications is 9th July, 2020.
A Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is a unique opportunity to study for a two-years Master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka : Participating Universities.
The following universities are participating:
A. Institute of Biochemistry Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (IBMBB), University of Colombo
The following courses are available:
- MSc in Molecular Life Sciences
- MSc in Molecular Immunology
Applicants must be a graduate in biological, medical, dental, veterinary, agricultural or chemical sciences.
B. Postgraduate Institute of Management (PIM), University of Sri Jayewardenepura
The following course is available:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Administration
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 3 years managerial experience.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka Eligibility.
Before applying, please check you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To apply you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka Benefits.
- A life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration, studying in unique environments across the globe
- Awards are for two-year Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses
- Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka.
Applications are open until 9th July and must be completed online.
Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
Apply Here Official Link
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.