Rossland Screening Solution Job Vacancy for Quantity Surveyor …
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor.
Job Location: Abuja.
< Duties and Responsibilities
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Estimate quantity and costs of materials
- Prepare contracts and documents
- Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Hire and document contractors and subcontractors
- Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory
- Identify potential financial or construction risks
- Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs
- Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project
- Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws
- Source maintenance costs and facilities management for clients
- Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors
- Utilize software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates
- Analyze completed projects to determine ROI and compare costs
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction, Engineering, Management, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of general construction estimating experience, financial experience, construction experience, or related field
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to analyze financial records and apply data to improved results
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Must be a resident of Abuja
- Females are Encouraged to Apply.
Apply Before: 15th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send Your CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!