SABmiller Job Vacancy for Packaging Team Leader …
Job Title: Packaging Team Leader.
Job Location: Lagos.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Amongst other duties, the Packaging Team Leader will:
- Maintain Safe, Healthy And Risk Free Working Environment on Shift
- Apply Fundamental/Situational Knowledge of packaging Equipment And Processes
- Manage Shift Performance and Lead Application of The VPO Principles and Practices
- Optimise production performance and processes
- Optimise team performance
- Perform Administration
- Manage Costs, Usages and Waste on Shift
- Facilitate team problem solving and decision making
- Manage Human Resources on Shift.
Qualifications and Experience:
The occupant of this position should possess:
- B.Eng./HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-4 years’ experience as a Process Operator or Process Artisan on high speed parking lines
- Certificate in Packaging (IBD) will be an added advantage
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Strong leadership potential and Proven leadership skills
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and self-managing
- Bias for action
- Analytical problem solver
- Deep understanding of maintenance practices
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of VPO
- Acts with integrity
Salary: Market Related.
Apply Before: Note Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!