SABmiller vacancy for Packaging Team Leader » SABmiller Plc, a beer and soft drinks producing company, is recruiting for Packaging Team Leader. The position role includes, but is not limited to, maintaining Safe, Healthy And Risk Free Working Environment on Shift. The ideal candidate should possess B.Eng./HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
SABmiller Job Vacancy for Packaging Team Leader …
Job Title: Packaging Team Leader.
Job Location: Lagos.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Amongst other duties, the Packaging Team Leader will:
- Maintain Safe, Healthy And Risk Free Working Environment on Shift
- Apply Fundamental/Situational Knowledge of packaging Equipment And Processes
- Manage Shift Performance and Lead Application of The VPO Principles and Practices
- Optimise production performance and processes
- Optimise team performance
- Perform Administration
- Manage Costs, Usages and Waste on Shift
- Facilitate team problem solving and decision making
- Manage Human Resources on Shift.
Qualifications and Experience:
The occupant of this position should possess:
- B.Eng./HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-4 years’ experience as a Process Operator or Process Artisan on high speed parking lines
- Certificate in Packaging (IBD) will be an added advantage
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Strong leadership potential and Proven leadership skills
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and self-managing
- Bias for action
- Analytical problem solver
- Deep understanding of maintenance practices
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of VPO
- Acts with integrity
Salary: Market Related.
Apply Before: Note Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!