Salem University, Lokoja postgraduate admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Salem University various postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of Masters and PhD degrees at Salem University Nigeria. Kindly go through the information on this page and follow the instructions clearly to learn how you can become a student at one of the prestigious Universities in Nigeria.
Candidates applying for admission into the postgraduate programme shall satisfy the general University requirements in addition to providing the following:
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted).
- Two Passport Photographs.
- Two reference letters from academicians.
- A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
- A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
- Oripinal certificates for sighting.
How to Apply for Salem University Postgraduate Form.
- Visit www.salemuniversity.edu.ng to begin application processes
- Click on the 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Click on the Postgraduate Admission Link
- Carefully read the instructions before you start the application process.
- Complete the application form and upload the required documents.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!