TASUED Freshers Registration Procedure - 2014/15
Updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED freshers registration procedure for the 2014/2015 academic session.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure for the 2014/2015 academic session.
First and foremost, go to the bursary to stamp your acceptance receipt because without stamp nothing can be done.
See: TASUED Admission List.
A. ADMISSION OFFICE “Acceptance Form”
1. Jamb DE Form/Jamb Result Slip
2. Tasued Admitted Slip
3. Application Form
4. Application Form Receipt
5. Stamped Acceptance Receipt
NOTE: Present all Originals 2 have Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission.
1. Photocopy of Acceptance Receipt
2. Photocopy of Admission Letter
3. 3 Passport
Time: 9am – 2pm daily.
C. ADMISSION OFFICER: Verification
1. Original of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission
2. Photocopy of Post UTME DE Acceptance Receipt
3. Photocopy of Identification Form
4. Original of Jamb DE Form/Jamb Result Slip
5. Photocopy of Provisional Offer of Admission
6. Photocopy of Payment Receipt 4 Post Utme Form
7. Photocopy of Online Entry O’level Result
8. Photocopy of NCE Result
See also: TASUED School Fees Schedule.
NOTE: All will be arranged in this order in your Brown File.
a. Clearance Requirement maybe given to you by Admission Officer & if not, you can get from Business Centers, therein are documents you will submit in your GREEN FILE.
b. To save time after Stamping, any of A or B can be done first before the other.
c. Try to make at least 3 photocopy of your documents because they will make your whole registration go well.