Total Recruitment for Senior Flow Assurance Engineer » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Senior Flow Assurance Engineer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, conducting and endorsing flow assurance studies in order to optimize production. The ideal candidate should possess BEng / BSc in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Senior Flow Assurance Engineer …
Job Title: Senior Flow Assurance Engineer
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Conducts and endorses flow assurance studies in order to optimize production.
- Endorses formulation and updates of flow assurance aspects of field Operating Philosophy.
- Regularly updates the flow assurance strategy document as operating conditions evolve.
- Prepares, reviews and updates operating guidelines and verify proper implementation on site.
- Provides support for commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown activities on site.
- Provides flow assurance assistance to day-to-day Operations (trouble shooting).
- Actively participates in the monitoring & optimization of flow assurance processes.
- Participates in the development of support / monitoring tools such as OCWR and OFMS in line with field operating principles.
- Serves as the flow assurance technical authority and so provide technical assistance to field management for decision-making.
- Performs and endorses core flow assurance design studies towards field development when necessary.
- Prepares Scope of Requirement for flow assurance studies (Feasibility, Pre-Project Studies, etc.)
- Endorses engineering studies performed by Contractors as required.
- Ensures that any engineering studies meet Field Operations aspirations and objectives.
- Ensures that flow assurance design complies with Company Rules and Specifications.
- Participates in technical audits (HAZOP, Company technical audits and quality reviews, etc).
Supervisory and Coordinating activities
- Supervises flow assurance studies performed by young Engineers.
- Contributes to improving skills, know-how and experience of the field operations production support teams.
- Contributes to the evolution of tools and work methods.
- Provides relevant info to other disciplines – Process, Well Performance, Development planning, etc.
- Interfaces with HQ specialists and provide relevant feedback.
- Manages the budget allocated to studies.
Qualification: BEng / BSc in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
Experience: At least 10-years flow assurance experience in the oil and gas industry.
Knowledgeable of OLGA, PVTSIM, HYSIS, PRO/II.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!