Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Senior Flow Assurance Engineer …
Job Title: Senior Flow Assurance Engineer
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Conducts and endorses flow assurance studies in order to optimize production.
- Endorses formulation and updates of flow assurance aspects of field Operating Philosophy.
- Regularly updates the flow assurance strategy document as operating conditions evolve.
- Prepares, reviews and updates operating guidelines and verify proper implementation on site.
- Provides support for commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown activities on site.
- Provides flow assurance assistance to day-to-day Operations (trouble shooting).
- Actively participates in the monitoring & optimization of flow assurance processes.
- Participates in the development of support / monitoring tools such as OCWR and OFMS in line with field operating principles.
- Serves as the flow assurance technical authority and so provide technical assistance to field management for decision-making.
- Performs and endorses core flow assurance design studies towards field development when necessary.
- Prepares Scope of Requirement for flow assurance studies (Feasibility, Pre-Project Studies, etc.)
- Endorses engineering studies performed by Contractors as required.
- Ensures that any engineering studies meet Field Operations aspirations and objectives.
- Ensures that flow assurance design complies with Company Rules and Specifications.
- Participates in technical audits (HAZOP, Company technical audits and quality reviews, etc).
Supervisory and Coordinating activities
- Supervises flow assurance studies performed by young Engineers.
- Contributes to improving skills, know-how and experience of the field operations production support teams.
- Contributes to the evolution of tools and work methods.
- Provides relevant info to other disciplines – Process, Well Performance, Development planning, etc.
- Interfaces with HQ specialists and provide relevant feedback.
- Manages the budget allocated to studies.
Qualification: BEng / BSc in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
Experience: At least 10-years flow assurance experience in the oil and gas industry.
Knowledgeable of OLGA, PVTSIM, HYSIS, PRO/II.
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: