Total Recruitment for Lead Structural Engineer » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Lead Structural Engineer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, reviewing structural discipline engineering deliverables to ensure technical quality. The ideal candidate should possess University Degree in structural or mechanical engineering with 10 to 15 years experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Lead Structural Engineer …
Job Title: Lead Structural Engineer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Carries out preliminary, basic, and detailed structural engineering studies and produce associated deliverables.
- Supervises and is responsible for the activities of structural discipline engineers, including delegation of works and management of individuals’ workloads.
- Reviews structural discipline engineering deliverables to ensure technical quality.
- Reviews designs produced by the Company or contractors to ensure compliance with Company structural general specifications and applicable project structural specifications.
- Develops and contributes to equipment specifications for procurement purposes.
- Reviews of contractor structural deliverables to ensure technical quality.
- Reads and interprets facility engineering drawings and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- Advises other departments on structural related issues, including suggesting technical solutions to problems, identifying best practices, etc.
- Liaises with suppliers and manufacturers of equipment and materials to ensure technical specifications are understood and met.
- Prepares and cross-checks relevant procedures, international standards and Company technical specifications for application into design activities.
- Ensures a safe and consistent application of Total’s referential documents, codes, standards and good engineering practice with respect to Structural discipline as the Technical Authority on Structures.
- Be the SECE (Safety & Environmental Critical Elements) Guardian for Structural Integrity, Dropped Object Protection, Blast Resistant Construction and Fire Mitigation by ensuring that the integrity of these elements are assured throughout the operational life of the asset
- Minimum Qualification: University Degree in structural or mechanical engineering with 10 to 15 years experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
- Familiarity with international standards and regulations.
- Use of MS-Office and AutoCAD with an experience in project specifications will be added advantage
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!