Total Recruitment for Risk Management & Methods Officer » Total Nigeria, a leader in the upstream and downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, is recruiting for Risk Management & Methods Officer. The position role includes, but is not limited to, managing Insurance activities, maintains company standards. The ideal candidate should possess HND/BSc. in Insurance or other Social Sciences; MBA is an added advantage.
Total Nigeria Job Vacancy for Risk Management & Methods Officer …
Job Title: Risk Management & Methods Officer.
Job Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Manages Insurance activities, maintains company standards
- Manages underwriting information to business partners
- Participates in the Reinsurance Treaty reviews
- Manages company energy insurance policies and records
- Updates insurance values for renewals and new placements on a year by year basis
- Maintains the company’s Insurance database
- Performs risk identification, analysis and management of Insurance policies covering company assets
- Manages domestic insurance programs
Data Management, Documentation & Reporting
- Database management for internal and external reporting
- Data management for assets, interests and liability exposure at all company locations
- Collates data and technical documentation for claims administration
- Co-ordinates information gathering for new investments, new acquisition and assets disposal
- Co-ordinates underwriting information and maintains records of joint venture operations
- Manages HSE programs in alignment with insurance policy conditions
- Co-ordinates and issues weekly and annual Management reports
- Summarizes and maintains joint operating provisions for all assets
- Manages relationships with Government Agencies
- Co-ordinates activities of warranty surveyors and loss adjusters
- Keeps up-to-date relevant information about the Insurance market
- Manages relationships with insurance Brokers and Insurance companies
- HND/BSc. in Insurance or other Social Sciences; MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Insurance Industry; Oil & Gas insurance knowledge will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
Apply Before: June 4, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!