UAC Pre-employment Internship Scheme. UAC of Nigeria Plc, a leading private sector enterprise, is recruiting for Interns. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Honors) or HND (Upper Credit).
UAC of Nigeria Plc Pre-employment Internship Scheme.
Job Title: Pre-employment Internship Scheme.
Job Location: Nationwide.
The UAC PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCHEME is for highly motivated and dynamic Master’s Degree holders from local and foreign institutions, who have potential to emerge as future business leaders.
The scheme which is a 6 months to 1 year internship program affords the interns a focused and personalized development through:
- Structured classroom training
- Exposure to a feel of a career in any of the company’s various business functional areas
- Career Counseling
- Project assignments
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Master’s degree holders from foreign and local institutions who are yet to gain employment
- Master’s degree holders from foreign and local institutions who have a minimum of 6 months period before they go for national service
- Candidate should not be more than 25 years old by 31st December 2018
- WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Honors), HND (Upper Credit).
- Master’s Degree
- In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate a combination of analytical skills, practical creativity, entrepreneurial drive and clarity of purpose.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!